Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Photography

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I decided I want to learn more about photography and so I took a class from a local photographer and I have been spending lots of time on the internet trying to learn more about photoshop also.

I am truly hoping I can see a difference as I look at future photos and compare them to some of the photos from the past!

One thing I learned about was movement and capturing a photo without the blur of movement!

So I was very excited when I went the next day to my grandson's ball games and caught 2 of my all time favorites of them playing ball.


I am still busy learning and downloading free brushes, textures and actions.  I am considering some purchases also of some actions and other photoshop goodies! So much to learn so little time!!

The only thing I am trying to be careful about though is that I don't get so busy learning that I don't find time for SCRAPBOOKING!


No comments: