Thursday, June 22, 2006

I HATE MIGRAINES!!!

I worked on a migraine all day today and then finally late afternoon/early evening sometime I knew it was going to really hit because I felt really light headed and so I sat down in Son and dil's room and yep I was right I did what I had not done in a long time again, I passed out royally, son said I was out at least 30-40 secounds said he was slapping me in the face with no response. I then started to come through but could not talk for about 1 minute and then my speech was slurred for a few minutes and boy was my head ponding and the light was killing me. Dil and hubby went and got my injection, but it was not easy for me to do it since I was in such rough shape. I was reching and in so much pain for so long, then hubby helped me to bed. I slept about 2 hours and then got up and I vomited and I have been suffering with a headache since but not severe but when I get one like this it is a shoein that I will have another the next day just not as severe. The doctors say its residual migraines. I AM SO SICK OF THEM.. they blame them on my neurological problems! so of course I have alot of increased numbness in the right side of my face and increased ear pain tonight!! AND They want to try changing meds to decrease my sideeffects so I am really nervous when that happens because I am so afraid of the problems getting worse again!!!

4 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

I hate them too... Nasty suckers! You take care of yourself.. and hope you are feeling back to your sweet self as soon as possible!

motobarbie said...

Aww Susie I am so sorry you had to deal with that. DH gets those nasty suckers like that too. I really feel your pain. Hoping that today was much better.

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness I get the bad too, I hope you are doing better now.

Angela said...

I feel for ya babe. I get really bad migraines and am on the Imitrex shots too. It's does wear you down after awhile, doesn't it? I pray that your migraines decrease for you.